Manufacturing Facility Build to Suit & Design Build Services
Empty-crane served buildings are becoming an increasingly rare commodity as Texas, Louisiana, and other Gulf Coast states enjoy a surge in manufacturing activity. If you’re finding it difficult to locating an existing space that fits your company’s needs, Welcome Group has a solution that fits your budget and application.
From Concept to Reality
The Welcome Group’s turnkey approach is a seamless method of building delivery for manufacturing companies of all sizes. To begin with, we create a team of experienced architecture, engineering, construction, and trade contracting professionals who work on your behalf to fast-track delivery and maximize savings.
Here’s how our process works:
1. Welcome Group experts begin by assessing your facility requirements, including the need for features such as robotic KIVA systems, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS), or floor, wall and roof-supported conveyor systems with pick pods.
2. We’ll create a conceptual site plan or layouts of the building site.
3. Our design professionals offer applicable cost-saving suggestions, such as developing a resource efficient and environmentally friendly LEED-certified manufacturing facility.
4. After identifying a site for your facility, we will determine if the property is economically feasible for development.
5. Our staff oversees the design and construction of the facility using the skills and knowledge we’ve gathered from the successful completion of over 1,000 projects.
6. If desired, support services will be provided through our dedicated property management team.
Build to Suit vs. Design Build
Welcome Group offers both Build to Suit and Design Build options. With the Build to Suit model, you will lease the building for an agreed-upon time period and keep working capital free for expanding business operations. With the Design Build option, your business will own the facility after it’s completed.
Learn More About Welcome Group
Whether you’re a Fortune 500 company or a local manufacturer looking to expand, Welcome Group is eager to assist with your real estate development needs. Complete our confidential online contact form now, or call 713.952.7000 to request a consultation.