Texas Property Sale-Leaseback For Single-Tenant Office Buildings and Industrial Properties
Welcome Group specializes in corporate property sale-leasebacks structured to unlock the equity a business has in its real estate assets and converting that equity into cash. We are actively pursuing single-tenant real estate assets and corporate sale-leasebacks throughout Houston, Texas and the Southwest United States.
Sale-Leasebacks can offer the creation of significant funds used for varied purposes, including the buy back of capital stock, buying out a partner, improving liquidity and working capital and paying down debt. Sale-Leasebacks typically provide more cash than a conventional mortgage – depending upon the amount of taxable gain. They can improve your balance sheet and credit standing by converting a fixed asset into a current asset. Sale-Leasebacks are often less expensive than third party debt financing, with fewer restrictive covenants.
Case Study: Glazier Foods – 11303 Antoine Dr., Houston, TX
- Glazier family built and owned this facility since 2005.
- In 2008 they made a strategic business decision to sell their building headquarters and lease it back on a long-term basis.
- Welcome Group purchased their building as part of a sale-leaseback in June 2008.
- 286,853 sq. ft. total
- $14,000,000 expansion adding 160,000 sq. ft. of freezer and dry storage areas with an additional 36 loading docks
- Expansion construction completed July 2009