Industrial Facility Build to Suit & Design Build Services
Carefully planned industrial spaces keep employees safe while increasing productivity. At Welcome Group, our turnkey Build to Suit and Design Build options deliver flexibility and efficiency as you search for the perfect industrial facility.
Design Objectives for Industrial Spaces
Whether you’re a Fortune 500 company or a local business looking to ramp up production, Welcome Group is committed to meeting your company’s space planning needs. Our team will create a detailed client needs assessment that considers variables such as:
- Desired occupancy
- Ratio of warehouse to production space
- Need for higher bays to take advantage of vertical storage
- Adequate circulation for both machinery & personnel
- Necessary loading dock areas
- Fire codes & other safety considerations
- Need for supplemental office spaces
Advantages of the Turnkey Approach
Welcome Group’s full-service approach to building delivery offers several key advantages:
- Rapid delivery: Welcome Group’s method allows both the design and construction phases to happen concurrently so your company can move into the finished building with surprising speed.
- Better communication: Both the Build to Suit and Design Build approaches are inherently collaborative. All team members work together to encourage open communication and transparency. When everyone is on the same page, your project proceeds on time and on budget.
- Significant cost savings: You’ll save money by reducing the time spent managing the build. We’ll also perform a lifecycle cost analysis to evaluate the specific challenges your company is facing, ensuring your finished industrial space is best suited to your long-term strategic goals.
Contact Us for Houston Property Development
Welcome Group has developed over 200 single-tenant properties and currently owns more than 3.5 million square feet of single-tenant facilities in 80 locations. To learn more about how our experienced team can help with your real estate needs, complete our online contact form or call 713.952.7000 now.