Build to Suit Services
The Build to Suit and the Design Build process are similar. The difference is a Build to Suit, commencing at the completion of construction, is leased for a predetermined period of time. This allows a company to preserve its capital for business operations, rather than real estate investment. Additionally, this approach also provides term flexibility to a company. The Build to Suit and Design Build process is a seamless, turnkey, single contract for services, method of building delivery. From conception through completion, historically, this method of construction has proven to reduce both project cost and completion time. As a full-service property developer, and through our strategic partnership with Kingham Dalton Wilson, Ltd. (KDW), Welcome Group offers Build to Suit and Design Build services for single tenant buildings in Texas, Louisiana and other Gulf Coast States. See the link below for a step by step explanation of how the Build to Suit and Design Build process works.
Build to Suit Advantages:
- Preservation of Working Capital
- Minimal Monetary Investment
- Limited Time Exposure
- Future Flexibility
- Possible Tax Advantages
- Property Management Through Welcome Group Real Estate Services
Build to Suit Building Types:
- Food Services
Build To Suit Process
As a full-service build to suit services developer, Welcome Group’s design and construction team will use our collective knowledge and experience to ensure the ultimate success of your project using our time tested process. Welcome Group will
- Perform a thorough assessment of your company’s facility requirements.
- Create layouts of the building site and if needed, a conceptual site plan.
- Offer cost saving design suggestions from the conceptual design and estimate.
- Begin the process of due diligence to determine if the site is economically feasible for development.
- Design and construct using our collective knowledge and experience to ensure the ultimate success of your project.
- Will provide support throughout the term of your lease through our dedicated property management team.